Founded in 2000 with offices in Grand Rapids and Holland, Michigan, the Men’s Resource Center of West Michigan helps men discover and explore what it means to become a complete person characterized by respect for others and self by being open to emotions and new ideas, acceptance of differences, pursuit of intimacy, and dedication to personal growth.
The Center offers programs and services based upon a vision of men growing in mind and spirit, while joining others to create a strong, caring, and safe community. Its philosophy, values and beliefs lay a strong foundation upon which to realize this vision.
- Direct individual counseling and group counseling
- Men’s support groups, therapy groups, and accountability groups
- Domestic violence counseling and intervention
- Consultation and training for therapists and other professionals
- Workshops and retreats for personal growth
- Phone counseling for those who are unable to attend on-site programs
- Transformational bodywork to help connect with emotions and heal from trauma
- Treatment for court-referred clients
- Counseling and support for partners and families of the men with whom we work
- Psychological evaluations and consultation
- Presentations to schools and community groups
Many men are struggling. And to struggle alone thinking they can fix it on their own is part of the problem. The first step is to ask for help.
Contact us today to learn about our many specialized programs and groups designed to help men learn, heal, and grow.