Family Court Consultation
As an attorney, you do your best to get a just outcome for the people you represent. By leveraging the specialized knowledge, well-crafted skills, and services of Randy Flood, Zach Flood, and their colleagues at the Men’s Resource Center you can gain the advantage you need to more successfully navigate evaluations, mediation, and litigation in Family Court.
Randy’s expertise is accumulated over many years of providing an array of forensic psychological services. These include hundreds of child custody and parenting time evaluations, psychological evaluations, and domestic violence and parental alienation evaluations for the family and circuit courts. His experience as a forensic evaluator, along with providing Parent Coordination, Parent-Child Reunification Counseling, and Counseling for Parents and Children enables him to integrate this knowledge to offer expert insight, guidance, and opinions to attorneys, judges, and potential litigants involved in Family Court proceedings.
An associate evaluator, Zach works closely with Randy providing direct forensic evaluative, counseling, and coaching services, including co-parenting counseling and parenting fitness evaluations.
Working with Experts
It’s good to have confidence that you’re working with someone who is recognized for expertise in their field of practice. Randy is respected for his work providing Family Court services including trainings for legal and mental health professionals. He has been qualified as an expert in several Michigan courts for:
- Custody and Parenting Time Evaluations
- Resist and Refuse Dynamics in Parent-Child Contact Problems
- Parental Alienation
- Domestic Violence
- Parenting Fitness
- Sexual Acting Out
Randy can be called upon to serve as a non-testifying or testifying expert consultant depending on the situation. Working in these capacities he:
- Conducts product and service reviews (evaluating the work, protocols, ethics, and judgment of other professionals involved in their case)
- Provides expert advice on case management and strategy involved in mediation and litigation
- Helps compose direct and cross-examination questions of witnesses and experts
- Functions as a Custody and Parenting Time Trial Consultant
- Provides expert testimony to educate the court on psychological and family dynamics as well as what are appropriate specialized counseling and evaluation services for complex family issues before the court.
Contact the Men’s Resource Center online or call us at (616) 456-1178, if you’d like to learn more about these and other services. To schedule an appointment online visit Family Court Professional Services.